- advertisement -

Wanted...

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by MamaLibby, Apr 23, 2012.

1. MamaLibby

MamaLibby Approved members

Help wanted:
    Need patient, tolerant person who can run on very little sleep and have the ability to taxi small children to dance, theater, soccer, therapy appointments, endo appointments and homeschool co-op.
    Must be able to simultaneously break up an argument, listen to a story, change a diaper and count carbs.
    Must have firm knowledge of diabetes, bipolar disorder, food allergies, asthma and all the other afflictions these kiddos have that I really don't want to list right now.
    Must be a good vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, dye-free cook.
    Must be awake enough to read a meter screen, a children's book, and a cook book (Again, sometimes simultaneously)

Someone out there thinks I'M the one for this job, but if anyone wants to take the position over for a while, I'm gonna go take a nap :p

(Okay, so today was a little hectic...Thank god for husbands!)

2. DsMom

DsMom Approved members

Hope today is better for you. I'm not sure many people could fill your shoes...you sound pretty amazing!:)

3. Lisa - Aidan's mom

Lisa - Aidan's mom Approved members

Hope the pay is good for that incredibly important job ;)! You do a great job juggling it all; hope you can 5 minutes for yourself! Hang in there!

4. MamaLibby

Thanks guys :) It wasn't that it was a bad day...just a long one with lots of shuttling of children. :)

5. denise3099

denise3099 Approved members

Um, that would be me. Are you trying to take my job. 'Cause you can have it. :p Just bring my kids back when they are successfully married off and have given me my grandbabies. :D

6. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Remember the maid in The Jetsons? We should all have a robot like that, who can take over when we just need to go for a scream...or two...or three.;)

Sorry life is so ACK sometimes.:cwds:

What was the robot's name?

7. DsMom

DsMom Approved members

Rosie:p:p:p:p

8. MamaLibby

haha that's it! I need a robot :)