- advertisement -

wanna chat?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by geegeeuk, Feb 2, 2007.

1. geegeeuk

geegeeuk Approved members

Hiya!!

Im Georgia and have been diabetic for 9 months now. I was diagnosed on the 20th of april (a day after my 13th birthday) and i live in England. You may of seen some of my other threads on here but if not then hello!.All my friends have been really supportive about my diabets but i would like to get to know a couple more diabetic people so we can chat about diabetes and general things other than diabetes.

Thanx for looking at my thread!

Gee (Georgia)

:cwds: :cwds: :cwds:

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

hey georgia...please feel free to email me...my email is diamondback688@yahoo.com ...my name is ryan and i have been diabetic for about 4 and a half years...

3. BenvolioKnowsBest

BenvolioKnowsBest New Member

Hey there...

My name is Kathy and I'm 16 and have had diabetes for about 6 years and like you was diagnosed and a weird date...it was the day after my mum and dad's anniversary and I think that they really appreciated the present I gave them...not!...

anyhoo...feel free to send me a message through my profile page...and I live in Wales...so we're kinda in the same boat...there are loadsa people from America and so on and it's hard to find someone fro the UK..so..like I said feel free to message me!!!

4. n_K

n_K Approved members

Hey im Jamie, diagnosed 11/11/1998, during the 1 minute silence.... i live in england and im 16 on a pump (switching to another pump tamorrow :p). Contact me via D4T (http://www.helper3000.net/d4t/) or on here if ya wanna chat

5. geegeeuk

Nice hearing from u!

hiya

its me. thanx 2 those who have replied 2 my thread!!!:cwds: :cwds: :cwds:

6. n_K

n_K Approved members

sorry with that D4T thing, emailer wasnt working.
    the user you registered (geerose666) will work now, sorry :\

7. geegeeuk

hiya!!!

Thats ok. Thanx for telling me:D

8. geegeeuk

hello there

Hi

just a quick thread saying 2 kathy and evey1 else who left lovely replies that if u want 2 find out more about me u can go on my website on piczo.... www.geegeerose.piczo.com

Thanx again
    Gee