- advertisement -

Vent

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ccarrol4, Nov 2, 2008.

1. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

I can't sleep and my blood sugar is 436!!! UGH!!! I know it's from a fat spike, I had taco bell for dinner, but seriously, i'm so tired of worrying about what my BG is. I've drank so much water today and i just can't make the thirst go away. Why? b/c of the stupid high BG. I feel so frustrated right now. I hate the way I feel when I'm high, THIRSTY THIRSTY THIRSTY, irratated, and running back and forth to the bathroom. UGH!!! Thanks for letting me vent.

2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

:(I'm sorry you feel like that.

Have you tested for ketones?

How is bg now? I hope it's better now.

Take it as a learning experience...you'll know what to change next time.;)

3. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

Cassie...Im so sorry you are not feeling well..Im no help with food spikes.(yet).sorry but you know I love ya and Im thinking about you...Did you get BG down any?? Feeling better this morning? Ketones?? Hopefully not!! Let me know how you are!!

4. ccarrol4

ccarrol4 Approved members

I did check for ketones, and they were negative, thankfully. When I finally went to bed i was down to 297, and when I woke, I was 217, so it came down, not to a perfect number, but down none the less.