advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacation Disaster Redo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swellman, Mar 21, 2017.

1. swellman

swellman Approved members

Out of the country. 3 days in a row. Put pod on - get wet - pod failure soon after. Pods are CRACKED. ALL THREE. First one wasn't inspected but the second two were. No cracks before applying. No deep dives or harsh environments except water, pool and salt water. Blood and water or something else inside the pump. I'm not sure if this was a new shipment but it's the first pool use since September of last year.

Anyone else?

2. Cheetah-cub

Cheetah-cub Approved members

Bummer!

We have been to Hawaii 3 times with our pods. We suffered the cracked pod just once (She was just snorkeling). My daughter loves water, and can spend the whole day in the ocean and pool. For such extended use, I used the Opsite to tape the sides of the pods down. It can hold down the 3 days.

If you are worried about cracked pod, you can also try use the opsite to tape over the pods to protect it better. I remember taping over the pods during her 3 day windsurfing lessons.