- advertisement -

Urgh

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rukio, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

JIFHFUIHUFIDHFUIDHUIFHUIFHUIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I checked on the people who bred my corgi and they are letting their dog have another litter when mine is only 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I calmly typed this:
    Hello, I bought one of your Pembroke Welsh corgis and noticed you are taking puppy reservations. Mind if I ask a few questions?
    Do you test for
    Hip dysplasia
    Eye problems: progressive retinal atrophy, retinal folds, persistent pupilarily membranes, cataracts
    Cancer and autoimmune system problems (including underactive and overactive immune systems)
    Reproductive problems: uterine inertia during whelping, sterility in males (related to autoimmune problems?)
    I know when ------(the one I bought from you) gets 2 years old I'm testing her for HD so I know she can compete in Musical Freestyle safely. By the way, have the puppies been born yet? If so, I'd love to see some pictures of them. Hard to believe she's almost a year old and hard to believe theres another litter on the way already. You must really know what your doing because most dogs I know can't really be healthy after back to back breeding!

-end letter-
    Of course, what should I expect? Their vet runs a Doberman kennel and my corgi got Kennel Cough while with them -.- last part of letter was sarcastic. I am so not getting another dog from them till they can start showing that they care. -listens to barlowgirl- ok I'm calm again. >.< Am I wrong to feel this way?