- advertisement -

Update on Jenny

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Jensmami, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I've been waiting for an update.. I'm so glad to hear that it is good news.. poor Jenny, she's been through so much, what a trooper!

I hope tomorrow's appointment goes well and whatever course of auction is to be taken, its easy and quick!

Thinking of you and Jenny:)

2. CButler

CButler Approved members

This is great news. Thank the Lord it turned out this way!

3. phil413

phil413 Approved members

I am so thankful to hear the good news! Continued prayer for more good news on an action plan....

4. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

Thanks for letting us know this awesome news.

5. Tweety8

Tweety8 Approved members

Wonderful news!!!!

6. Wendy12571

Wendy12571 Approved members

Caro,
    I am out on the balcony at the hotel at FFL doing the happy jig for you and Jenny. I was just so happy to read that it wasn't bad. I will be checking late tomorrow so will find out the action plan. I am just so happy to read that.
    Wendy

7. mollysmom

mollysmom Approved members

Caro, That's great news!!!!:D What a relief! I will continue to pray for Jenny. :cwds:

8. jendean

jendean Approved members

I am so happy for you. That is the best news I have heard all day... I am just SO happy it is benign, and anything after that is SO much easier to deal with.

:cwds:

9. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

You know that you helped me a great deal the first couple of days. After I posted I was waiting for your post since you are the professional here. And after you wrote that a mass on the liver is most of the time VERY treatable, that "very" kept me going. Sometimes I just went online for a minute, when I was afraid to loose it, and just read your VERY! THANK YOU!:):):)

10. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

Caro,

I'm glad to hear that Jenny's diagnosis is sounding so promising. You all have been amazing, being able to hold it together for so long. (((HUGS))) to you all.

11. Shannon's Mom

Shannon's Mom Approved members

That is so wonderful! I can only imagine how your family feels!

12. Shirley and Jamie V.

Shirley and Jamie V. Approved members

WHoooHooo!!!!! I am so happy for you. Like so many, I've been scanning the site for news. My daughter Maggie has written to Jenny and would love to hear from her. I didn't tell her about the health scare. Maggie is pretty mature and if Jenny wants to talk about it, Maggie would be a kind ear.

God bless you both!

13. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

I am so glad to hear the good news. Did they say what their plans are for the mass? Are they planning to remove it or do anything?

14. cadesmom

cadesmom Approved members

Thank's for the update, Im glad to hear thing's are going better.

15. hmmmcormick

hmmmcormick Approved members

Good news, good news! We are so happy for you guys, so glad it turned out to be nothing serious. :)

16. Jensmami

Well, thank you:) but we had no choice!

17. Jensmami

Thank you! I think it is great when the kids write to each other, and I think that's where Jenny learned about all the diabetes complications, which I kind of kept from her, but I'm glad she knows now. But still when she said yesterday to the medical person who asked her if she has kidney problems and she answered with not yet:eek:, I was shocked.

However I don't really want the kids to chat about Jenny's condition, I would like to monitor what people say to her about this. She just knows what she needed to know and I think that was part of the reason she handeled it so well.

Thank you so much for not discussing it with Maggies, I want them to be online friends who talk about regular stuff (diabetes and non diabetes:D).

18. Jensmami

We will find out more today, however he said yesterday that they usually just leave it alone, as long as it functions normal (only her enzymes are slightly elevated) and she does not have any complaints what so ever, then they will just monitor it. But we will see what he'll say.