- advertisement -

University project -short survey...please help!

Discussion in 'Surveys and Studies' started by Deborah_88, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Deborah_88

Deborah_88 Approved members

Hi there, I'm currently a final year student studying product design engineering at University of Glasgow. I am undertaking a group project at the moment where we are looking to design a blood glucose monitor, possibly aimed specifically at children. At this point in the project, I am trying to get as much info as possible from parents with children who suffer from diabetes and was wondering if anyone could follow this link (or copy and paste into your URL) which will take you to a very short survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR7F9W7

Anyone with any questions or additional comments, please feel free to email me at: dmcgill@hotmail.co.uk

thanks very much for your time.

Deborah

2. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Hi Deborah,

Usually folks will note in their threads that they have asked the admin to allow a survey. I think knowing that the admin has approved the posting may make some folks more willing to participate.

3. Deborah_88

Oh, I didn't realise, thanks for that, I shall do that now!

Much appreciated

Deborah

4. Charliesmom

Charliesmom Approved members

I wish our had a small flashlight for night checks and dark places light movie theaters and concerts.

5. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

I've corresponded with the original poster and have consolidated the various posts here. Please feel free to assist her.

6. Deborah_88

Thanks Jeff and thanks Charliesmom, dually noted :)

a few people have taken the survey already which is great! everyone is being so helpful :)

Deborah

7. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Done. I don't understand though how the questions can help you design a BGL monitor.:eek:

But, for younger children who do test themselves it would be good to have pre-registered messages, like "Good job." ;)

8. Deborah_88

Thanks again to anyone who has filled this out...I've had a great response :)

and StillMamamia, at this stage its just getting a good understanding of parents with children who have diabetes...age groups....sticking points....what model of monitor is currently used...etc. I might need all you wonderful people again further down the line with some feedback on conceptual ideas!

Deborah