- advertisement -

Udi's tortillas

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by kim5798, Sep 19, 2013.

1. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

Oh my goodness!!
    Well, since celiac disease a few years ago, we have had no flour tortillas, which were a staple around here. It's fine, she likes corn tortillas; I have made homemade ones with the jules gf flour & while they were great, not convenient.

A friend had said her daughter loves these Udi's tortillas. I saw them at the store, and and $5.69 for a pack of 6...said well she can live without them, lol.

Here in CA a handful of the fresh & easy markets are closing & have 50% off the entire inventory. I happened to be in the neighborhood of one of the stores yesterday, so went in to see what gf goodies/staples I could get for a deal. I saw the tortillas so I bought a couple packages. She ate one last night as a quesadilla & said "oh this is good." This morning, she made her own quesadilla for breakfast & said, "taste this!" Have to say they are really good.

So if you are missing real flour tortillas, and don't mind the price....definitely yummy!

2. HBMom

HBMom Approved members

I found some at the $.99 store about a month ago (in SoCal) so if you are near one of those, you might try there too!!

3. momtojess

momtojess Approved members

We found some at Publix last week, but I don't think they were Udis. I was shocked. We have had fajitas twice (at Jess's request) because she loves that she gets a large flour tortilla now too.

4. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I'll have to keep an eye out for these. Kaylees definitely missing have tortillas! Every time so,el e has a wrap or a soft taco she drools, lol.