- advertisement -

Two years ago today...

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Carrie, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Carrie

Carrie Approved members

About twenty minutes ago, it dawned on me that it was two years ago today that our daughter was diagnosed with diabetes. My how time flies when you're having "fun"! :rolleyes::( Glad I didn't think of it sooner or it probably would of ruined my day!

2. Isabelle's Mom

Isabelle's Mom Approved members

DD's one-year anniversary also passed without my noticing until a few days later. I was happy for it, too..

3. BRANDYB

BRANDYB Approved members

It was a sad day for me when our year anniversary came around. I just had to look at how far she has came and how well she is doing.

4. kyleesmom

kyleesmom Approved members

Kylee asked me a few days ago if we could go out to dinner or something on her one year anniversary. I told her we would see. Funny how she wants to mark a day that I really would like to forget.

5. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

Carrie..I know what you mean!! This week it will be a whole year since diagnosis here and it is a day I will certainly never ever forget!! I will probably have a little cry (Ok maybe a big one) on april 25th.