- advertisement -

Twitter

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by LadyBug, Apr 27, 2009.

1. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

does anyone else *tweet*?(haha, i still think that sounds so cute/funny.....tweet.....(please note-i'm 380-something and have been over 300 for almost 3 hours. my mouth is a desert and i'm minorly shaking. so yeah, i'm a bit *weird*/*funny*. oh, and i'm really tired too.....))
    this is my twitter-AnnasHope04(i also have one that i set up for the central FL Dteens yahoo group;))
    just wondering:p

2. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

Twitter is creepy.

3. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

it can be a little weird, i'll give you that, i've had two people try to follow me and each one only had one 'tweet' and it was a photo on a website.....a creepy website....and it was the exact same picture...egh:eek::(! i blocked them 'both':rolleyes:
    i mainly did it so i could be a JoBro dork and follow them:p. but i also found juvenation on there, so that worked out pretty cool!

4. purplewowies

purplewowies Approved members

My twitter is purplewowies but I don't tweet much. I only really use it to follow some people.

5. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

good, glad i'm not the only one:p

6. diabetesgrlsxoxo

diabetesgrlsxoxo Approved members

I follow the Jonas Brothers too but I don't have a twitter...I just go on their little twitter page! lol I feel like such a stalker when I do that! LOL

7. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

yeah, it is kinda(ok, sometimes very, very) weird.....but it's also really cool:p

8. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

My friend got one so I did too. I'm following you now.

I'm sorry you're so high :( I think I'm low. And Dex says... 84 headed down. 5 minutes behind meand I'm probably in the 60's. Oh well. I'm going to go test.:rolleyes:
    ETA: 62. I was right. :D