- advertisement -

tummy bug questions

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by sam1nat2, Oct 21, 2010.

1. sam1nat2

sam1nat2 Approved members

Don't want to jinx myself, but we have really never had tummy bugs here. Sam can count on 1 hand the times he's puked in his life. Natalie will puke a bit, had a bug or food poisioning last year.

I"m wondering if this is a bug--(I'll spare you the details)
    Tues eve, Sophie puked at dinner---nothing else, seemed fine before and after.
    Yesterday, I took her to the pool, she ate fine, acted fine, I thought she had gagged on dinner and it was a fluke. She was complaining her cheecks hurt---they were a bit red and I thought from chlorine. Well she puked again. Thought hmmm, that's wierd. Wanted to go to bed early, went to bed and puked again, then ended up sleeping through the night, no more pukes.

This morning I wake up to Mommy, "wady" gaga's on my radio, I want to dance!! She is right now in the other room singing and coloring, no fever, says she's all better.

Was that a tummy bug?? I had Sam sleep at the neighbors to be safe:p (neighbors had another D kid spend the night too:D)

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

sounds like a tummy bug of sorts to me.