- advertisement -

Tropical Storm Fay

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Treysmom, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

That thing has been sitting off of Florida for awhile now. Hopefully it will start moving and get on with it. I'm kind of nervous as the models are predicting it to still come back out into the Gulf. Who knows from there!!

I wanted to let everyone know that is and will be in the path. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of rain has fallen on the FL East coast.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/loop-avn.html

2. MyAngelEmma

MyAngelEmma Approved members

We have our eye on it for sure! We are just an hour North of Jacksonville, FL and are on the coast. The storm is right off the coast now and we are starting to get some wind and rain here.

I am kinda nervous as our Pump is to scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! I just checked tracking and it iarrived in Jacksonville at 7:55PM! I hope this storm doesn't interfere with it being delivered tomorrow as I think that is when the storm will be coming on land!!!

3. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

WOW I just caught a forecast that indicated 25" of rain??

Hope everyone is tied down well ;) Hope the power stays on too :cwds:

4. Mama Belle

Mama Belle Approved members

Hope everyone stays safe!! We have family in Florida, Georgia and Texas, so whenever hurricanes start brewing we keep an eye out for which family members we'll have to pray for the most. Yet another reason why I love living in Colorado.