- advertisement -

Tornados

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rukio, May 10, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Living in four state area=fail. Essentially the tornados are suppose to skip over us, I'm almost tempted to walk around outside watching the skies like the rest of my family generally does.
    (hey, we may live in MO but most of them were born in KS, and I hear its a Kansas thing.

2. Rukio

Rukio Banned

It didn't even come anywhere near us really. But yet, I woke up and found I had ants all over my bed, I killed at least 10 that were on me, I think there were about 30 I've killed on the carpet so far...yet no one else's room was effected?
    Anyways, I saw some of the damage other places and its just a "holy cow" a couple of years ago my brothers house was near one, it tore the roof off of one of their neighbors houses. ;;

3. purplewowies

purplewowies Approved members

I've been told that once when I was a baby/toddler, someone went into my room and I was literally covered in ants; it was like an ant coat.

The worst thing that happens here most of the time is that, at this house, I guess lightning strikes close to the house or something, because out of two times it was thunderstorming during the night, loud thunder that woke me up has happened twice (seriously, this thunder was so loud it made me scream for my mommy).

But when I lived in KY, tornadoes happened all the time. And I lived in a trailer. Thank god they never did anything worse than rip off the underpenning.

4. Rukio

Rukio Banned

-.-

Ok I'm getting ticked off at nature. I wake up, hear the words "tornado" "golden" and I know its close. Its in aurora heading toward us -.- We'll be under warning till 8:15 am my time (its 7:43 am right now)

5. VinceysMom

VinceysMom Approved members

Stay safe, they are headed our way later today... One touch down earlier this week about two hours west of Cleveland... I hate these storms!

6. Charlene

Charlene Approved members

You must be very close to me as we woke up to the same thing this morning. We are in Marshfield.

7. Rukio

Rukio Banned

springfield is me =P

8. Charlene

lol well hello neighbor! Who is your endo?

9. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Tony Giglio (my spelling=fail most days so I probably spelled the last name wrong) yours?

10. Charlene

My son uses Dr Bachrach he is out of Columbia but does clinics in Springfield. Small world though. Lol

11. Rukio

Rukio Banned

:3

oh kewl. (I've been waiting all year to have a purpose to say that! xD) I didn't think anyone on here lives near me =P