- advertisement -

T1DM survey/ input needed

Discussion in 'Diabetes and College' started by Mitra, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Mitra

Mitra New Member

Hi! I'm a 4th year Doctor of Pharmacy Student at Touro University California College of Pharmacy and for my senior research project, I'm surveying Type 1 diabetes patients on behavior patterns and barriers in managing their diabetes. In the upcoming days, I would like to post our survey link on your discussion board. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, please let me know and I'd be happy to answer.

Sincerely,
    Mitra

Mitra Najmi, Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate
    Touro University California College of Pharmacy

2. Mitra

Mitra New Member

Touro University California College of Pharmacy is conducting a web-based survey to help healthcare providers and researchers learn about behavior patterns and identify barriers faced by emerging adults in managing their Type 1 diabetes. Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to win 1 of 10 $20 gift cards.

We encourage anyone who has Type 1 diabetes and is 18 years of age or older to participate. Please help our research and take a 5-10 minutes to fill out our completely anonymous survey at:

https://tuc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1IdYBqUTRsm8PX

Sincerely,
    Mitra

Mitra Najmi, Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate
    Touro University California College of Pharmacy