- advertisement -

T-Slim Talk

Discussion in 'Insulin Pumps' started by ZekeWelch, Dec 9, 2012.

1. ZekeWelch

ZekeWelch New Member

I am currently using pens to deliver my insuin. I want to switch to a pump and I think the T-Slim will be the best for me. Could you guys please tell me some pros and cons of this pump. Thanks

2. Mom2Will

Mom2Will Approved members

I thought someone might have some thoughts or using it here. I inquired about this pump through Tandem Diabetes, it looks nice. I didn't get satisfactory answers from the company. Such as what is the warranty, is there 24 hour help if needed, what is the cost, what kind of sets are available and are those sets only available from their company, etc. I didn't get much response from the company and that disturbed me since they were sending me emails every day trying to get me to buy it yet couldn't or wouldn't answer my specific questions. It is a nice looking pump. Hope that helps or that someone using it will answer your question

3. Kimby

Kimby Approved members

We talked to the rep this summer at FFL. Andrew can keep using the insets that he is currently using with the Ping for sites. I think an luer-lock site was okay. He just has to change insulin cartridges. He goes out of warranty next week and has been eagerly waiting for the t-Slim. I'm hoping the software is easy to use and integrates BGs from multiple meters. I'm worried that I'll miss the meter remote feature, but he has no doubts.