advertisement

Survey

Discussion in 'Research' started by capstone, Jan 14, 2019.

1. capstone

capstone New Member

2. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

Your survey needs a few more categories. In my daughter's case, she is currently in college, we are still covering her insurance and supplies. However, facing insurance issues and financing diabetes when being on her own in a couple of years is starting to stress her as she learns more about insurance, how much diabetes costs, etc. So the data may reflect differently based on what is current and what the near future holds.

Another factor to look at is how many young T1Ds are skimping on insulin, including those who have died from it. When it strikes close to home, it's no longer just a statistic.

rgcainmd likes this.
  3. capstone

capstone New Member

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I truly wish I had this advice before I started my survey because I do regret not having more questions and addressing those who have had to moderate their insulin use due to the cost. However, I had to base my survey on previous scholarly works that I used in my literature review, and unfortunately I was unable to find the sources I needed to address everything (there is also a word limit on my paper). This project is has a lot of time constraints, so I am unable to change my survey at this point. Thank you for your time though!