- advertisement -

Survey for teens with type 1 diabetes

Discussion in 'Surveys and Studies' started by RebekahT, May 9, 2013.

1. RebekahT

RebekahT New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Rebekah, I'm a student studying Public Health at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia. Firstly, let me just say that this post has been approved by the administrator of this forum.

As apart of an assessment piece of my university course, we are required to design and implement a health education program. Therefore, we are seeking to develop a program that helps adolescents manage their type 1 diabetes. However, for this program to be successful, we need your help! We would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out a quick survey for us.

The survey is not for research purposes, however for educational and training purposes. All information is anonymous and will not be displayed publicly as it will only be used for personal insight into the development of the program.

Questions you may be asked will be your age, gender and where you live. Then further questions such as whether you have attended any diabetes camps before and how interested you would be if you did attend one.

If you're interested, please click on the link below to fill out the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L_bIQAQVQPknJIwaU60aMcDi6GWjkz1_jQ93ughtUQw/viewform

Thankyou for your time