- advertisement -

Survey: Asante Insulin Pump Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

Asante Solutions, maker of the Snap Insulin Pump, is interested in getting your thoughts and feedback on some potential enhancements to their pump for their product roadmap. This survey will ask about some demographic info regarding you or your child, your tastes and preferences as a consumer, your experience with insulin pumps, if any, as well as your opinions about insulin pumps. Asante very much appreciates your participation -- it will be very valuable as they work to continuously improve the Snap pump. Please take a couple minutes and take our online survey:

http://questionpro.com/t/Aed6ZRP0d

2. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

The income question is always a deal breaker for me. Pity it isn't optional

3. mamattorney

mamattorney Approved members

That was a pretty neat survey. i wonder if it changes based upon what you choose as high preferences.

4. funnygrl

funnygrl Approved members

It asked me if I have type 1 (yes), my age (26-34), and if I have a child with type 1 (no) then quit. I guess they're not interested in adults with type 1.

5. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

The answers I gave would have been very different 4 years ago. I really don't care at all about pump information via phone. CGM data is another matter, but even that I'm comfortable without during the day. I LOVE the idea of a customizable pump!

Asante does offer a free 4 week trial. My daughter intends to trial it this fall so that she knows if she likes it before her warranty is up.

6. mamattorney

mamattorney Approved members

7. MHoskins2179

MHoskins2179 Approved members

Thanks for posting that survey, Jeff. However, I echo what @funnygrl pointed out above -- answered No to the CWD question, and it stopped. I'm wondering why that is, and if this survey was specifically something that was meant for parents of CWDs and if there's another one aimed at adults with type 1? Would love to offer some thought...

8. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

It worked for me. I'm an adult with diabetes in the 15-21 year old age bracket.

9. chalke43

chalke43 Approved members

When I go to the survey page I note that the page title (top of my browser window) reads: "QuestionPro Survey - Pedes"
    So I assume this particular survey is only relating to pediatric PWDs. I don't know if there is another survey out there, but I think that might explain why people who answer NO to having a CWD are getting kicked out.