- advertisement -

1. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

How do you/your child storge diabetes supplies in a dorm? I'm just trying to figure out what would save the most space/ be easiest to bring with me to college... diabetes stuff takes up so much space=(

2. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I usually put mine in a desk drawer, sometimes I put a box or two under the bed. I recommend, if you can, to loft the bed as it adds a lot of storage space. I have mine lofted to the point where I have storage room under the bed but not so high I have to jump into bed. Also the closet works or dressers. It really depends on what basic furniture the college provides you.

My freshman year dorm was surprisingly bigger than I thought, I had no problem fitting everything in my room freshman or sophomore year.

Oh yeah, unless you're moving far from home only bring things in 3 months supplies. You can always have supplies shipped to your college.

3. Amy C.

Amy C. Approved members

My son had an under-the-bed storage box for all his supplies. It was about 18 inches wide and 4 feet long and 6 inches high.

4. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

Same here! She also had a fridge, of course, to store her insulin.