- advertisement -

Stomach ache and LOWS

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Treysmom, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Treysmom

Treysmom Approved members

Trey has had a stomach ache all day long today and ran low all day. Twenty minutes ago he was 219 he just checked and was 65:confused:. He has been eating normal, I bolused only 20 carbs instead of the 45 he actually ate. Basals were just upped about a week ago by a small amount because he was starting to creep up around the 3 hour mark.

I'm now running temp basal for an hour and I made him a pb&j w/ extra p. This is the part of D that runs me ragged. I was going to be basal testing this weekend. I don't think I will be able to do that successfully with him running 60's to 70's all day except for shortly after his meals. I will be up all night testing to make sure he' o.k.

I know you guys understand. I just hate that he missed a sleep over with cousins tonight.

2. Judy&Alli

Judy&Alli Approved members

Oh boy I hope he is not coming down with a tummy bug. Sorry he missed the sleepover. I will be up too Alli is running high after a bad site and running a flat basal to try to sort out her numbers. Hang in there these are the days that I really hate D!!!!!!!