- advertisement -

sssooo?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by dana.amp, Jan 13, 2009.

1. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

So how is school going for everybody???

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Eh. Whatever. I have to take Beginning Algebra over again, which sucks.

My Intro to Humanities professor is kind of a nutjob. He is a Ph.d from the University of Michigan, speaks French, and doesn't wear shoes while teaching.

My Intro to Sociology professor is OK. Kind of a boring class so far. I have NO CLUE what the heck he is talking about. I just sit there and take notes.

I had my first Intro to Programming class yesterday night. We just went over what goes on in class. The fun stuff doesn't start until next week.

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Today was so so
    1. Friday was suppose to be a 1/2 day well they decided to change it to a full day
    2. Spanish teacher said we have to take the exam no matter what are grade is
    3. I am extremely stressed because of scholarships and teachers not getting me letters on time and ya
    There were also a few good things
    1. Human AP teacher said he would adjust my grade aka give me .01 so I don't have to take the exam
    2. Advisor is extremely happy with how my senior project is coming (still need more people for survey about d at school)
    3. Tomorrow has been declared a "cold day" and we do not have school. High of -5 with wind chills of -20 to -50.

4. dana.amp

He doesn't wear shoes while teaching? wow lol. well i know how you feel. geometry is kickin my butt already. i love math (algebra) but geometry is killing me.

5. dana.amp

dang. I hope the rest of the school year goes well for you ;)

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Welllll doing school has been kind of a draaaag since Christmas break. I just DO NOT feel like getting up in the morning, and last week I was kinda nauseous for 2 days (nothing BAD, just didn't feel good) but still did my work. Thursday I took a break, because Wednesday night I had my "little sister" (LOL) over and she spent the day with me. That was fun. Then this morning I woke up with that throat-hurts-when-you-swallow-and-so-does-your-ear. If it's like that in the morning, I'll go to the Dr. I guess. On the upside I made a 100% on my first English IV test!! YAY!

7. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

AHH!!!! Thats hilarious!!! Wow, that made my day. :D Seriously thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while. :):rolleyes:

School is going ok for me, our semester report cards should be arriving in the mail some time soon, so thats good. I think I'm gonig to end up with two B's. A B+ in Physics honors, and a solid B in Algebra II Honors. I'm not too happy about that, but hey, whats done is done. Can't fix it now.

Also, Rae, my school corperation annouced a two hour delay for tomorrow because of cold weather. The high is only 5 and the windchill is supposed to be -20. Yay school delays/no school at all! :D

8. s0ccerfreak

Our high is now -7 :eek: I'm staying in bed w/ my laptop all day

9. diamondback688

LUCKY!! If I could do that, trust me, I would.:D:D

10. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

INcredible! Wow...And I've never been in +7 temperatures before!

11. s0ccerfreak

just to spite all of you- tomorrow has been declared another "cold day" I have to finish a scholarship application and mail it, but other than that I have nothing to do :D

12. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I so wish Maryland had "Cold Days", today we were the only county in the state to not get snow, how is that possible when we are in the center anyway!? By the time I leave for school tomorrow it should be -5, but that's with wind chills. I am so jealous of you right now, but have fun tomorrow!:rolleyes:;):cool::D

13. dana.amp

Central georgia and south georgia never get snow! north georgia where my friend tyler & drew live they got 4 inches! we got snow today just enough to dust the ground a little bit lol

14. s0ccerfreak

woohoo... exams this week. I only have to take 2 exams-Spanish and English. My last high school exams ever!

15. dana.amp

Congrats Lol

16. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Maryland gets a bit of everything snow, hail, sleet, rain, heat, tornados. It always snows but not til late January and most of the time in February. At least 20 inches of snow a year. There was this one year where we had a good 2-3 feet of snow, school was cancelled for a week and a half, and the best thing was we didn't have to make it up since it was a state emergency.:D

Well for the Topic..school is going good, have 6 more exams to take already taken 2. Well one of the one's I've already taken wasn't really exam, for Stat she gave us a choice group project or final exam. Everyone picked the group project, we had a party afterwards, hence why I am in the 300s right now. And I just realized that I do talk a lot in class go figure.:rolleyes:

17. diamondback688

Is that because you're high, or just in general?:D:p;)

18. s0ccerfreak

I am officially done with high school exams! I think the stress actually caused me to go low, normally I go high. I was 98 and ate 43g for breakfast but dosed for 30g cuz i freak about getting low during an exam. I was 128 at 9:30 (2hrs post breakfast) I had 15g w/o a bolus (again worry about lows during exams) At 11 I was 164, but did not correct. At the end of my 2nd exam at 1 I was 109 :D Good thing I didn't bolus!

19. diamondback688

That's pretty good. How do you think you did?:D

20. s0ccerfreak

idk atleast a B, hopefull higher (I have a high a- in both classes) :cwds: I'm just glad that they're done.