- advertisement -

SPIbelt product and their support of JDRF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cb-dm, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cb-dm

cb-dm Approved members

Hey all... I am working with my local JDRF branch this summer... lone behold... I contacted SPIbelt (awesome product for diabetes and everyone active)... and they are donating 10% to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) from each order!!.... the code is JDRF.... please pass it along-- to diabetics and to friends!!!! This is a huge support and gets JDRF closer and closer to researching that cure!!

(P.S... I am NOT with the company!!! ;) )

DM for 17 years, just hit an anniversary on June 9th, and fighting every day to keep my head in the game... when all is said and done, I've probably been there... and for parents with a rebellious child, feel free to send me a message for a story that surprises many (and fooled my doctors at the time)...

Best to all of you! I'll try to stay in this loop (I like finding these Type 1 forums!) ... but med school may very well consume me again come August! :eek:

Toodles...

2. Poodle

Poodle Approved members

That's so cool! I just ordered my 2 spibelts and I used that. I wear them when I bike or if I don't have pockets.... They work great! My older sister (16) wears one when she trains with her iPod touch. They are wonderful