- advertisement -

Spam--but it inhibits my free speech

Discussion in 'Other Hot Topics' started by thebestnest5, May 13, 2010.

1. thebestnest5

thebestnest5 Approved members

.................................................. ..............................

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Was the name of the belt banned or just the users:confused:

I think the belt is still listed in the CWD links and resources (insulin pumps heading). So, not banned banned.:)

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

For what its worth, I don't think it was you, or your thread that got the posts deleted.. I don't know if the certain belt is banned from being mentioned here or not.. I like the fact that YOU, as an honest user, have used it, and got your postive feed back.. But the owner of the company and her sister were spamming every where on this site about the belt.. it totally turned me off, and even though some users have had great luck with it.. I won't even look at it.. not because of your post, but because of the owner and her sister spamming every where on this site.

I think its perfectly fine to tell someone that you have the belt and it works well for you and your daughter.. if someone's asking for opinions on bump belts and pouches, give your opinion.. like I said before, it wasn't you.. it was the company spaming and not being honest about what they were doing.

4. Lee

Lee Approved members

I think that the website was banned from being listed - but that users can still post the name and why they like them.

Unfortunately, this company did spam. And that is why their website is now blocked form being listed here. But that does not mean that you cannot say you like this product and why.