- advertisement -

Soo.

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by BobbyJackElmo, Nov 29, 2008.

1. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

What are we all wanting or getting for Christmas??

I'm getting a Wii ,games for my ps2 and nintendo ds might get a xbox360 I'm getting a jacket and belt from my sister and clothes and well....idk what else yet except for a bunch of random stuff from bath and body works.

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

Cash. Period.

3. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Well, let's see. My grandmother is giving our family a Wii, and for me, a skirt I picked out yday (so gorgeous), and some surprises, along with the stocking she usually gives us, generally with fruit, candy, and socks. My parents are getting me some clothes I picked out, and I gave Mom a list of books and Wii games I would like. My mom has one sister, and so we swap gifts with them too, and she got me a hoodie, a wallet, and a really pretty outfit that I get to wear to my church's Christmas banquet, then give to her to hang up and give me at Christmas. She's doing the same thing with her daughter's banquet outfit :D. Yes, we're strange LOL. The night of the banquet I'll take pics to post here.

4. diamondback688

You better post them here.:D:D:p:p

5. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I will! I will! It's absoluteleee gorgeous, a beautiful 3/4 sleeve deep violet top with a pleated V-neck. And the skirt is DIVINE. It's satin, and completely pleated and I have to get it altered before the banquet (next Friday :eek:), because even with 6inch heels it would still be dragging the floor (ya know, sometimes I hate being short) several inches. So I'll get it whacked off to where I won't trip over it. Then after the banquet though, it goes back to Aunt, until we exchange gifts again. She so sweeeet letting me wear it beforehand.

6. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I have no clue what I want. My mom asked me today and I had no answer. I want a new ipod, but i would only get a few other small things- it would be my christmas and birthday and I don't think i'll enjoy it that much. So I'm thinking...

7. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

Um for my parents to pay my cell phone bill!
    and them to pay for my horse to get body clipped. :p
    But my cell phone bill is the biggest one!

8. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

This is what I put on my list:

~Ipod Touch 8GB (I overheard that she is just going to pick it up at the store, not really overheard, she was talking it about it when I was right next to her):cool:
    ~Itune giftcard
    ~Books-a-million giftcard
    ~Visa giftcard
    ~Patriots Layered T-shirt
    ~(Patriots) 2007 Coaches knit hat
    ~Flip Patriots knit hat (One side is the present logo, other side is the throwback logo)
    ~Oh yeah a spibelt, one that is black and has a green zipper.

I hope everyone gets that one special gift that they wanted.

9. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

Lets see.....my list is a little strange this year...

- iPod socks (those case things)
    - Office Depot Gift Card (I need to re-stock on school supplies :D)
    - A new "clicker" (that thing you poke your finger with - mine is weird and I don't like it, I lost my favorite one)
    - new socks (not normal socks, like crazy, awesome socks. :) I love socks. a lot.)
    - and to top it all off - a 12 inch stainless steel ruler.

I hope everyone gets what they want. :)

10. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I take it you are a Patriots fan :D:p. If I wanted clothes to do with football, it would be A and M all the way!

11. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

I want t he blackberry storm from verizon so badd

12. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I want a Wii Fit, We Ski, Harvest moon for DS, books, etc.

13. diamondback688

What do you want Wii Ski for? Don't you have snow like 9 months out of the year?:p:D

14. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I want Harvest Moon for the Wii :D.

15. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Want to help me think of a Christmas list for my parents- they keep asking me!

16. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Are there any books that you're DYING to read, or that you've read, but would like to have on your shelf? Or maybe you could get your mother to go shopping with you, and find stuff that you like, and she can decide if she wants to get it for you for Christmas or not.

17. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

No, actually we don't have any snow yet. The slopes don't open for another 2 weeks. We stop getting snow in early february. Besides, who wants to go out in the cold when they can ski INSIDE? Sometimes I just don't feel like it. Besides, they charge like twice as much for skis here than anywhere else because everyone here skis. It is way expensive to go skiing.

I hate Utah it is too cold in the winter, it ether does not snow at all or it snows too much, and it is way hot in the summer.

18. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

......geez.....

19. !allie!

!allie! Approved members

well i guess i dont really want anything. i mean i admit im kind of spoiled but i HATE it. im so sick of it. so i want all of the money that people would spend on me to go to charity.

20. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Does anyone know what they are already definitely getting?

I know 2 gifts that my sister is getting (Rock Band 2 and XBOX360), it was sitting out on the porch for everyone in the world to steal if they wanted to. And my mom ordered my gift with me sitting there, she wanted to know exactly what I wanted, so I'm getting a candy apple fender stratocaster, I'm happy because they swore they would never buy me a guitar after I broke the one in 3rd grade. (Hey it's not my fault, I tried to bring it to school, she said no, put it in the back of the van, went over a speed bump, and the neck broke right off from the body.):rolleyes:

BTW...!allie! that's good that you want to take the money that would usually be spent on gifts and put it towards a charity.:)