- advertisement -

So what did everyone get?

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by diamondback688, Dec 25, 2008.

1. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

:D:D

I'm curious. What did everybody get?:D

I got a new HP laptop from my parents, a three-piece luggage set for our overseas vacation in May(More on that at a later date, I promise.), CSI: NY season four and CSI: Miami season five(Which I already have, so I need to exchange it for a different season.) from my grandma, and a few other misc. gifts. I got $70 in Best Buy giftcards from a few relatives up in Michigan.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Sounds like you got some really nice stuff! An HP Laptop, NICE!! Can't wait to hear about the overseas vacation!

I posted this on the parent thread, but here it is again:):

My parents got me Season 1 and Season 2 of Little House on the Prairie. I love all the original TV series(like the original Lassie shows etc)…so this is great.
    A Sony Radio/Alarm…my mom said it was, “So you can wake up to check your BG if you are having a bad night.” LOL…she said it teasingly(although, she means it literally)!
    I got a Keith Urban sweatshirt with his picture on the front (LOVE IT)
    Scrabble
    A Digital Photo Viewer key chain (you download your pictures to it). I am an avid photographer, so this is great.
    A headstall/bridle for my new mare Taylor....my parents helped out towards the used Martin Reining Saddle I bought a couple of weeks ago...so that is also another 'horse gift'.
    A Fossil Purse(which I absolutely LOVE!)
    A Sea Salt Spa Collection with body care stuff.
    A DVD that teaches Country line-dancing…kind of a ‘joke’ gift.
    A Painted Pony from my Dad.

and from my siblings(I put ages down, because it gets too confusing):

My 21 year old brother gave me a $50 giftcard to Gap, and he says there is more…but I have to wait until tonight(no idea what...I have a feeling it has to do with snowboarding).
    My 36 year old sister got me one of those snuggy blankets(the type with arm sleeves).
    My 34 year old brother and his wife got me a $50 gift card to Nordstrom as well as Juicy Couture butterfly earrings.

My 32 year old sister is not coming until tonight with her husband. We will exchange gifts then.

ETA: forgot to add, my Grandparents sent $50

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I got a:

Ipod Touch 8GB
    Red/Black Silicon Case for the Ipod
    Candy Apple Red Stratocaster (amp and everything)
    A couple of hair scruchies
    Lip gloss
    Makeup
    Patriots Layered Tee
    Patriots Knit Hat
    Patriots Bracelet
    Jonas Brother A little bit longer CD
    Little Bit Longer Dogtag
    Bully for PS2
    A bag of Reeses
    A gift card to books-a-million, Itunes, borders, and modells sporting goods

My aunt got me a jar of skittles and a huge hershey kisses, another aunt gave me a coin jar counter, grandparents on my mom side gave me $10 dollars and candy canes, and my grandpa from my dad's side gave me a $100 dollar bill.

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I got.....
    ipod nano, socks, speakers for ipod, case for ipod, clothes, ornament, 4gb card for camera, battery charger w/ batteries, unlimited texting, laptop bag, and my bros gave me an iou. They said I'll get my presents on my bday (monday). We got the game The Settlers of Catton as a family gift. Prolly will get something in the mail from the gparents.

5. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I got.. loads of clothes (I'm currently wearing 3 tops 'cause I couldn't decide between them :D), some jewellery from my mum's parents, money from my dad's mum, lots of books, art stuff (awesome comic marker pens) and my uncle got us (me and my brother and sister) a wii!! ^_^ it's been a really good christmas! :)

6. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

i got a scarf from gap(red+ruffles), body splash, two CDs(Ice Princess and David Archuleta(which i'm listening to now), a candle, chocolate, new moon, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe(movie), digi pic key chain, a lop eared bunny with a sweater from old navy, peppermint lotion from bath and body works and a small cherry blossom shampoo from B&BW. and money from both grandparents:)

7. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

sounds like everyone had a good year for presents! :) I hope you all enjoy your stuff in the coming days. Here's what I got:

A new set of sheets and blankets for my bed
    a new TV for my room
    headphones for my iPod
    jeans from Old Navy
    SOCKS!!
    a new backpack
    some realllly comfortable sweatpants
    aannnddd.....
    an Accu-Check Soft Clix finger poker :) It's my favorite kind, and I lost my last one.

Also, my mom got a kitten! I'll post pics on another thread later. :D

8. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Lots of great gifts everyone. How is your day going?

Can't wait to see pictures of the Kitten!!

Alright, here are the last gifts of the night. My sister and her husband got me an Edward Cullen Twilight shirt…LOVE IT!!! A new fossil wallet for my purse, and a little statue that means ‘good health’.

My 21 year old brother gave the family his last gift. A two night, three day stay up in Breckinridge to snowboard!!!! He scheduled the rooms in February, and my other brother and his family are going to fly out and come to! I am so excited…I have not been up to the mountains in years(and I have never skiied/snowboarded)!! February can not come soon enough!

9. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

"Santa" aka Mom and Dad brought Wii Fit, Wii Play, and Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge, plus lil stocking things. I got a Swiss Army Knife :D.
    Other than that I got a new aero jacket/wallet from my aunt (my mom got me the purse that matches the wallet.)
    My grandma gave us the Wii, and I got some clothes, and new black boots :)
    The wrapped presents under our tree that I got ("santa" doesn't wrap...) were: New comforter(black and creamishwhite) and new light pink sheets (I'm redecorating), some clothes, another Wii game, and I got the bigggggest surprise of my life: the parent-teaches DRIVER'S ED!!! I was SO excited! It was kinda expensive, so that was like the main part of my Christmas presents. I was happy :D.

10. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Okay, so far I got

(from dad's side of family)

A $100 gift card for Barnes & Noble :D
    A $100 bill.
    A $25 gift card for... somewhere..

(From home and SANTA!!)

A red kodak camera
    A video camera (mine got stolen earlier this year)
    A coat
    Diamond Scrabble
    The new Clue game
    A purse
    Victoria Secret shampoo, conditioner, and pj's.
    A purity ring
    A new cover for my iPhone
    A netbook
    A lightscribe disk drive thing for my netbook
    iPod earbuds
    Shoes
    A GPS thingy for my car
    Some clothes
    A new media/TV stand
    A shower radio/cd player with a mirror that doesn't fog up
    2 Twilight Tshirts
    Some twilight pins
    And some other stuff that I can't remember..

(from mom's side of the family..so far..)

A iTunes gift card
    The Jonas Brother's book: Burning Up: On Tour With The Jonas Brothers

And then I get more tomorrow... :cwds:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  11. diamondback688

Score! That sounds awesome, Danielle. My dad has been to Breckenridge before. I would love to go skiing or snowboarding again. The last time I went skiing was when I was ten.:rolleyes:

Watch out, everyone. Emily has a knife.:D

Just don't take it to school. They kind of frown on stuff like that.

Damn. Sounds like you got some great stuff. A netbook is an Apple product, correct?

12. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

Ummm.. I don't know. Mine is from.. Acer??

13. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I got the most awesome digital slr camera ever! :D
    I also got some clothes, a new coat, two pairs of Uggs, a Lucky Brand bag, the entire Twilight series in hard cover, and a few other things. I also got some money, which is always nice. :rolleyes:;):)

14. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

A netbook is a light-weight, low-cost, energy-efficient, highly portable laptop suitable for web browsing, email and general purpose applications — primarily noted for its small form factor. Netbooks typically have less processing power than full-featured notebooks and limited ability to run resource-intensive operating systems.[1]
    from a wiki article:p

15. diamondback688

OK. I recognize that brand name. I was going off of the name 'Netbook', because Apple has always put the word 'book' after their computers. 'Macbook', etc.:D:eek:

16. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

I got a wii a LOT of clothes and a lot of random stuff and a better christmas than last year.

17. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

ours is acer too(but not a laptop:(. i really miss it, esp with high school:cwds:)

18. diamondback688

I went to Best Buy and exchanged CSI: Miami season five for CSI: NY season three. I also bought Nickelback's newest album, Grand Funk Railroad's greatest hits, The Net on DVD, The Silence of the Lambs collector's edition, and Shrek 2(For my mom. Her birthday is tomorrow.)

In all, after using the four gift cards that I got, I actually had to pay $20.00.

Score!:D:D

19. KaTyE

KaTyE Approved members

i got

a digital camera from my gparents
    30 dollars from my aunt
    a hannah montana game from my parents
    clothes of course from everyone
    a bunch of cards from my freinds that have my address
    25 dollars from my pawpaw