- advertisement -

So how do I find parents from Tucson on here..

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Carseatmama, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Carseatmama

Carseatmama Approved members

we are going to Tucson for a vacation and I was wondering if there is anyone here fom there??? We should arrive Monday the 15th and we are leaving the 18th. Short visit but we are also going to the Grand Canyon and up through Utah and Colorado. Going to be a long drive with three kids, two with D.

2. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

I think your best bet would be "Parents in Tuscon" maybe as your heading...that way the parents from Az can post back to you..Have a wonderful trip! Sounds like so much fun!! :)

3. zimbie45

zimbie45 Approved members

I know know if there are much from Tucson.. BUT several of us here from phoenix. I would love to meet up, But i am also out of town that week to california. You will drive thru phoenix to go to the Grand canyon.

Hey have a great trip. YOU will love it here> Tucson is fabulous

4. Brenda

Brenda Junior Member

5. McKenna'smom

McKenna'smom Approved members

Yep, that is Spring Break week for most schools in the valley. Don't know about Tucson.

6. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

Click on community, then members, then advanced search, and under location, search for wherever you're looking for.

7. Carseatmama

Carseatmama Approved members

:D I used to live there 15 years ago. I didn't live there long but loved every min. of it. I can't wait to show my girls where thier dad and I used to live before they were even thought of.