- advertisement -

So are you a cat person or a dog person?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Beach bum, Feb 7, 2012.

?

Cat or dog?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2012.
  1. Cat

24 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. Dog

40 vote(s)
    64.5%
  3. Other

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

Our "Shamus" was "Conner" in the shelter - it didn't fit him, we changed it, he learned it in no time. I always think that the animal tells you what name is right for them. ;) I'd wait and get to know her before selecting a new name.

2. wildemoose

wildemoose Approved members

Our dog was "Brody" in the shelter. I have no idea how they come up with these names--it didn't fit him at all. He's Oscar now and learned his name in about two days. (He was a year old when we got him and he's now almost 4.)

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

I hope this time the pic upload works:

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Beautiful! :cwds: they both have very intelligent faces.

5. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

6. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

What a gorgeous cat Dave!

7. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Okay, just to show off the cats some more :p this is Mop again:

[​IMG]

We got him from the shelter when he was only 5 weeks old, and he has the most beautiful blue eyes.

And these are Bijou and Rocky (Bijou is the mummy cat, and Rocky is the kitten - this photo is from about 10 years ago! She had a couple of litters of kittens, we kept Rocky and the others found good homes with friends of ours).

[​IMG]

8. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Approved members

I have a westie poo named Newman born Oct 2011 and a goldendoodle name Rusty born July 2011. View attachment 2669

9. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Well, I don't have a pet of any kind and really don't want one. Both dogs and cats are okay as long as they don't jump on me or lick me. But and I know this is not the topic, I really prefer beef, chicken or pork--or any kind of seafood. Sorry I'll shut up now.

10. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Having made that comment, even tho I don't like to have animals around and don't want the chore of taking care of them, wallking/cleaning, etc. I sometimes I wish I had something or someone to keep me company.

11. mom2Hanna

mom2Hanna Approved members

I don't get to vote but dog person here. I like cats bit my husband is so allergic and so are 2 of my kids.
    We have a chihuahua Daisy, we got her at the pound when she was 18 months old, she is 8 now. She is a love, really good with my kids though she likes me best. ;). We changed her name BTW because when we got her, her name was Amy! I decided it was my name first so she would have to deal, we went for a sounds similar.

12. Kent T

Kent T Approved members

I have two Blasted Cats. One of them is a dead ringer for Kerri Morrone Sparling's Siah Sausage of Six Until Me fame. That cat's name is Molly. Other cat is Casey.