- advertisement -

Slurpee's

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Leece, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Leece

Leece Approved members

DD has decided she loves Slurpilee's. Her mother loves Slurpilee's too, just not the after effects:) This is new one for us and does not happen very often. Good Thing.

Slurpilee's are Slurpee's she just doesn't say it correctly and it is so darn cute.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  2. danielsmom

danielsmom Approved members

You know....I"m glad Daniel doesn't have the sweetest tooth in the world....he's not into candy...chocolate(other than a hershey bar now and then) and he hasn't requested one since dx.....granted, he likes his chocolate chip waffles...pancakes....and cinammon rolls......but he doesn't request slurpees or ice cream....as a matter of fact when I went to rite aid...they had his favorite flavor there Birthday Cake...( I was buying dd a ice cream cone)..and I saw on the container it had the carb count 19c for 1/2...I decided to buy some for daniel...I thought if he has the craving..i add it to his dinner and he can enjoy..Nah he wasn't interested....Think he seems a little afraid of sugar(for certain things) right now....Not going to push it...But I don't want him to be afraid....he can indulge within reason....

By the way I love slurpees too!