- advertisement -

Shout out for Animas

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Shopgirl2091, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Shopgirl2091

Shopgirl2091 Approved members

I know that Animas Customer Service has been really slow over the last couple of months - but I think they're finally getting their act together!

I ordered my son's pump supplies on Monday, they shipped them yesterday and the arrived today!!! Hooray!!!

I don't think I have ever had pump supplies or any diabetes supplies shipped so quickly and smoothly.

Hopefully this is a sign of the future that everything will run more smoothly. I was expecting it to take another week, so it was a very pleasant surprise when the UPS guy knocked on my door.

I know it's funny, but it is a little bit like Christmas :) Opening packages is always fun, even if it's just supplies.

2. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Nice! I can't order straight from Animas (insurance requirement) and I placed an order for a new pump for my DS on June 10th. It arrived today.
    Wish I could order straight from Animas!