- advertisement -

Shar's Products

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by still..hopeful, Jul 6, 2010.

1. still..hopeful

still..hopeful Approved members

I was just recently in our local grocery store and noticed they have started carrying a lot of Shar products. They have bread, pizza crust, cookies, etc. Has anyone tried their products and what did you think?

2. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

That's our favorite pasta and dinner / hamburger rolls

3. jcanolson

jcanolson Approved members

Do you mean Schar? They make our favorite pasta. The Italian breadsticks are really good, and the shortbread cookies made a fabulous cookie crust for cheesecake. (They tasted really good too.)

4. aklap

aklap Approved members

Their breadsticks are good, their pasta is good [it's my "go to" pasta now]. I don't think I've tried their pizza crusts yet - probably should tho ;)

I've had some of their cookies, but don't remember which ones - they were good too.

5. Steff

Steff Approved members

My boys love the pizza crust! They say it is better than any "regular" pizza they ever had. I would like to try it some time but there is never any left.

6. still..hopeful

still..hopeful Approved members

Well, I guess I will try some of their products since you all seem to have had a good experience. They have the bread and pizza crust sitting out on the shelf. Should it be in the freezer section? I will be interested in trying their pizza crust. Alyssa loves kinnikinnick frozen pizza crusts so I will like to see how this compares.Thanks for the input.

7. albasmom

albasmom Approved members

My daughter loves their pizza crust, and it does taste really good :)

8. Caldercup

Caldercup Approved members

We like the pizza crusts -- a great grab-n-go option! It's rather like a Chicago thin crust style pizza. Almost like a cracker.

I'm also addicted to their wafer cookies. I seriously have to hide them from myself or I'd eat a whole bag!

I haven't seen the pasta, but now I'll have to look for it. :D

9. TracieandJim

TracieandJim Approved members

We've been using the Schar bread crumbs lately by making homemade mozzarella sticks. Yum!