- advertisement -

SERIOUSLY...Your Not going to believe this

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Heather(CA), Oct 10, 2009.

1. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

I had to leave today before my ex picked up the boys...I was working at the fair when my ex calls 3 times while I'm trying to talk to someone. Seth had forgotten to put his insulin back in the Frio. No big deal, he has extra for this situation at his dad's. So, my ex asks me...Which insulin is the fastacting and which one is the longacting? WHAT??? Seth has had D for 6 1/2 years...he still doesn't know that? Now I'm wondering why he didn't ask Seth, he knows which is which, I'll have to ask him at football:rolleyes:

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Yikes!:eek: Probably has something to do with why hes your ex right?;)

3. Java

Java Approved members

:eek::eek:. I know how you feel. My husband posted on facebook "It going to be a long night blood sugar 490". Well I was the one with the LONG night. He slept on the couch.

4. sugarmonkey

sugarmonkey Approved members

Heather, he sounds like my ex. He asked last week where Phillip's long acting was. Phillip has been on the pump for over 2 years!!!!

5. momandwifeoftype1s

momandwifeoftype1s Approved members

Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say :eek:.

6. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

I am speechless.

7. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

Just tell him the long acting will take longer to kick in when I kill you with it, so do you want to die fast or slow.

8. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Oh...wow...:rolleyes:

9. yeswe'rebothD

yeswe'rebothD Approved members

been there, done that, but let me tell you, I am SO glad he asked you! My ex didn't ask, and put Lantus in Grace's pump two changes in a row. The first one was just a normal change, the second was because she wouldn't come down, and both times she told him it was the wrong insulin. This was after 3-1/2 years. So, in the end, it was my fault because I was 'hoarding' her insulin. WTH??

10. jilmarie

jilmarie Approved members

Not to defend your ex in any way, but was he confused by the Apidra? I know that the Apidra bottle is skinny like the Lantus one. How many months has Seth been on Apidra again?

11. colebenmom

colebenmom Approved members

Ugh! We start pumping this week and the whole ex-husband thing scares me - only because when you don't do "it" (take care of the child with d) and it's not there all the time - how quickly you forget. Case in point - your ex :(

12. Heather(CA)

He doesn't have that excuse, he custody is 60/40. He has a lot of time with Seth. I honestly don't know what he was thinking, my hubby knew which was which:rolleyes:

13. Heather(CA)

Your absolutely right, that's why I didn't hassle him...At least he called. I usually color the tops of the bottles green and purple. But still....:rolleyes:

14. Heather(CA)

Two years...:cwds: