- advertisement -

school yearbook sites

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Ivan's Mum, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Ivan's Mum

Ivan's Mum Approved members

are there any school network sites that I can search for a person on. over here we have one that is just a big site and all the schools in the country are on it and you can list yourself under your school. I'm looking for someone from an american school who may have left by now, I'd need to search by name, not school.

I have very little information to go on other than a name. Facebook has provided a link but I've done the friend request thing and it's not been declined, but not been okayed so I'm assuming she's not using her account any more. THe person concerned would be about 17 now, where do teenagers put up their details these days?

Any help would be wonderful.

Cheers

2. Brynn

Brynn Approved members

Facebook would be my first guess, always. Then my next would twitter or myspace.

3. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

Do you know what part of the US she lives in. If we knew that, we maybe could start to narrow it down.

4. GaPeach

GaPeach Approved members

5. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Fran,
    Try www.classmates.com

FYI, the bracelet you sent us 2 years ago finally gave out this summer! Many thanks for sending it our way. I reordered from that same company, they are great to do business with, really fast getting stuff to me considering they are on the other side of the globe!

Happy Holidays!