advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roche and Animas Supplies

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by joy orz, Nov 16, 2017.

1. joy orz

joy orz Approved members

Hi there. It's been a long time since I have been on this forum. The little toddler in my profile is now a 6th grader! Anyway, we are long time Animas uses and Rapid D Infusion set users. So now we are in the insurance swirl of trying to switch to a new pump. Looking at the Tandem TSlim and are hoping to find a metal infusion set.

We are in this weird insurance hell of having our pump supplies not being approved and yet are still under warranty and can't switch to a new pump! Crazy catch 22. Anyone else dealing with this?

2. MEVsmom

MEVsmom Approved members

You might need to clarify a bit, why are your pump supplies not being approved? We are Animas users as well and under warranty. We have no reason to change right now until our warranty is up in March and I just got supplies a couple of days ago with no issue. Tandem has an infusion set that is just like Contact Detach.