- advertisement -

Research Questionairre FOR parents/caregivers of children who are 4-19 years old that have type 1 d

Discussion in 'Parents of College Kids and Young Adults with Type' started by MoeZ_UNSW, May 18, 2011.

1. MoeZ_UNSW

MoeZ_UNSW New Member

Hello everyone,

I am a product design student at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia and is currently doing a research study on the management of type 1 Diabetes for children and adolescents that are 4-19 years old.

For the purposes of the thesis, I am involved in the study of the shared frustrations and experiences of parents/caregivers alike in supervising their children and the day-to-day routines, that are part of their type 1 diabetes management.

If you are interested in the questionairre, please drop me a PM in my account inbox with your name and email address, and I will forward you the questionairre along with the participant consent form approval and project statement issued by our university. The questionarre will only consist of a few short questions.

All participants who choose to participate in the survey can remain anonymous, or be identified and quoted (this option will be stated in the consent form).

It would be of great help to me if this questionarre is filled out, as the valuable insights I may be able to gain would help me towards developing an innovative product that may positively assist the child with managing their type 1 diabetes, and also parents/caregivers such as yourselves in easing some of the shared pains of managing their condition.

If you are interested in the background to the University of New South Wales and it's industrial/product design program, please visit this website:

http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/futurestudents/undergrad/binddesign/

Edit:

The questionairre will also be suitable for people within this age group who are the actual sufferers of type 1 diabetes.

Thank you kindly,
    Moe (UNSW, Sydney)