- advertisement -

Request to Participate - Moderator Approved

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by JenniferFay, Sep 12, 2013.

1. JenniferFay

JenniferFay New Member

Recruitment Posting​

To Children with Diabetes forum members,

Hello, my name is Jennifer Levin and I am graduate nursing student at DePaul University in Chicago, IL. I am completing a research study as part of my program and am under the supervision of advisor Dr. Kim Amer (kamer@depaul.edu) from the School of Nursing at DePaul University.

For this study, I will be examining what types of information sources parents of children with diabetes type 1 use and how valuable they perceive those sources to be. This study is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older, the parent of a child with diabetes type 1 who is 17 years old or younger, speaks English and currently resides in the United States.

If you agree to participate in this study, filling out the survey at SurveyMonkey.com will indicate your agreement to be in the study. The online questionnaire consists of 61 questions. The survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. No identifying information will be collected and your responses will be kept anonymous. You can access the survey by clicking here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8CZJ9PN. You can stop the survey at any time once you begin. At DePaul University, study results will be analyzed and discussed in a research paper that will be available to you upon request.

Please find the link to the study below:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8CZJ9PN

Permission to post on the Children with Diabetes forum was received from the CWD editorial team prior to posting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer Levin at jenniferfaylevin@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
    Jennifer Levin