advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by Rayuzaki, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

I'm 15, I've never been in any type of relationship with a girl. There's a girl that I think is really pretty, but I know nothing about her. I'm very shy and get nervous easily, so I can't just ask her out. She's friends with some of my friends, so I could get to know her by inviting them and her to hang out somewhere. However, even if I do befriend her, I wouldn't know how to ask her out. And I probably can't see her at school to get to know her, because I just found out that she's trying to go somewhere else for school. Anyone have any advice? Did anyone have similar problems that they worked out?

2. theMask

theMask Approved members

Since no one else replied...
    You're still extremely young, there will probably be many girls you will feel that way about. That having been said, try standing in front of a mirror or a trusted friend and practice asking her out. Or if you're scared of asking her, take a picture from her facebook, print it, cut the face out and tape it to a wall and practice talking 'to her face'. If you can't summon the courage, there are NO worries, there are plenty of other girls out there and over time you will develop some mad skills (lol). You say she's really pretty, try talking to her, she might not have a great personality. Or she might, you can never judge a book by its cover. Good luck.

3. Mgirod

Mgirod Approved members

As a teen girl who will be turning 15 in August I can see where you are coming from. (but with me and guys) I know you probably won't care but if a guy had enough courage to ask me out I would be head over heels happy that they felt that strongly for me and didn't pull the cowardly way of asking a girl out over text. For me over text is an instant no because it shows that you obviously don't care enough about me to ask in person. So when you do become friends with her ask for her number or something and communicate with eachother like that too. Lots of important things can be said over text that wouldn't normally pop up in a conversation. And pay attention to things she says she likes and doesn't cause if you do get to go out with her, she will know that you paid attention to what she was saying. Good Luck and message me if you need/want any more help/advice :)