- advertisement -

refillable mugs

Discussion in 'Friends for Life 2009' started by coconne3, Jan 12, 2009.

1. coconne3

coconne3 Approved members

Just curious... I seem to recall reading or hearing that as part of CWD registration when the conference is at WDW, each member of your party gets a refillable mug. Does anyone who has gone to FFL at WDW before know or did I misunderstand or make it up? Thanks Colleen

2. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I know disney on it's OWN has refillable mugs for purchase that you use for soda/coffee - but I haven't heard anything in connection with FFL. There was nothing about it on the registration.

3. MrsBadshoe

MrsBadshoe Super Moderator

Last time the conference was at Disney we did indeed get refillable mugs. This was paid for by one of the conference sponsors. That does not mean it will happen again. Refillable mugs are a nice perk but really you get so much soda and water during the conference snack and dining times you really don't use the refillable mug all that much. So, don't plan on it being a perk and realize even if it doesn't you will be fine without it.

4. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

it's a perk if you can take that 11.99 mug, bring it home, and use it for the next 10 years or so. LOL..I'm sitting here with a carribean beach mug from roughly 1996..probably only cost 7.99 at the time...been using it all day long, every day since, as my water cup. I have 2 actually - a green one and this blue one. The ones we got at contemporary in 2006 broke already. These...still allive.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009