- advertisement -

Re-introduction :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yellow Tulip, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Yellow Tulip

Yellow Tulip Approved members

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while, so wanted to re-introduce myself. My name is Arleta. My son, Tommy, was diagnosed in October 2009, at the age of 6. He's now a 10 year old, happy and heathy boy.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the incredible, sanity-saving help during our first year post-diagnosis. If it weren't for you all, caring and helpful, people, I would not be the person I am today. No book, doctor, or nurse could have given me the support and understanding of this disease like reading the posts on this forum. Posts written by real people, who fight with the beast day in and day out, and are committed to finding answers that provide the best care for their children. My goal is to be back here often, and repay my debt to this community with the addition of my own advice and experiences.

Thank you all again, and I'm looking forward to "seeing" you all often from now on!

Arleta

2. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

Well, aren't you nice!:):) I know just how you feel about this incredible site! I don't know how I would have managed between the endo's calls & appointments. Welcome back!