- advertisement -

-rant/mad/sad/and old-

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rukio, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Rukio

Rukio Banned

My corgi has stopped alerting me to lows, I've made myself low just to experiment with her, and she completely ignores me. So, then, I noticed her lower k-9 teeth (haha.) haven't fallen out, and that the adult teeth are already there. People online said that the teeth get taken out when the dogs being spayed, but I don't want to spay her, I was going to compete with her in dog shows and obedience and agility. which
    spayed+dog show=DQ'd
    -.-.... then, this morning, I was 458. feb. 4 was my birthday, and the week before I found out that my friend likes the same guy I do, so I told her its fine, that I don't like him anymore which is a complete lie. Then, my cat hit me in the eye and I haven't had the best of vision since he did that, which he hit me yesterday. I am really starting to get mad, and my other dog stepped all over my stomach during the puppy bowl yesterday while we were watching it, I had my blood work today, so my left arm hurts, and I had to do my first urine test today. AND I've gained (according to wii fit plus) 9 pounds since I starting excersicing a month ago. -.-

2. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

biiiiig (((((HUG)))))!!!! you've had quite the trying few days:(
    i hope it gets better soon!

3. Rukio

Rukio Banned

I am sad

I've spent all day on illistrator, working on a drawing to enter in the image bank on a game I play. Then, I just now finished, so I go to save, it didn't save and stopped responding. -.- So I lost every aspect of the picture, EXCEPT my name. Now I can't even do half as good, everythings ruined on it, and I failed. Oh well, least my cd player still works.

4. x1rebelx

x1rebelx Approved members

Unluckiness isn't a part of diabetes as it is life =( I know how you feel though haha. Unluckiness sure doesn't help any of this =/ On the good note: You have lived however long with the disease and still going, and its manage-able so its not as dangerous as cancer!

as for the other stuff, I'm really sorry =( What game(s) do you play? :D

Games:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online Gamertag: weCLuTch AppLeZ

Runes of Magic - Roxasusaki

Conquer Online - (Ninja)

Crossfire - x1rebelx

And don't worry, be happeh :D

5. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Mabinogi (used to) Warriarheart; Archergirl
    Dragonfable: (main character) Warriarheart
    thats about it xD on *for the computer xD

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  6. x1rebelx

x1rebelx Approved members

on the computer? =D any other games for game console(s)? :)

7. Rukio

Rukio Banned

well, I play harvest moon, spiderman 2, a few different spyro games, thievous raccoonous (bad spelling xD) on the PS2, wii I play, Wii Fit plus, wii sports, and final fantasy echoes of time (completed easy and medium levels)