- advertisement -

Quilts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dobbie, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Dobbie

Dobbie New Member

I am a Grams of a Type 1 Granddaughter...she is precious....and has been diagnosed for a little over 3 years now...I am a quilter and also have a shop in my home and a longarm to do quilting with...We totally want to make more awareness of JDRF through quilting...They do it for think pink in October and that is great so lets' do it for our kids!! We started a page for her and she named it Quilts of Hope.....I thought that was great...I just finished 3 simple quilts for her and her two sisters...I think the siblings should also receive a quilt because they are so much part of everything that happens too !!....so please check it out and let us know what you think and if you want to help out please leave a comment on her page and we will get back with you!...it is just getting formed but I totally think it will work!!! in everyones area! Maddie tagged me Dobbie when she was a toddler! Kari
    quiltsofhope.blogspot.com

2. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members