- advertisement -

Quilt for Life

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by GaPeach, Jun 18, 2009.

1. GaPeach

GaPeach Approved members

When is the absolute deadline for submitting a quilt for this year's FFL?

2. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

I got an email from Laura that you can even take the quilt to the FFL and fill out the form there or bring your filled out form. I am doing that.
    I believe you have to tell them to give it to Brenda.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Your going to FFL?

3. Billetdeaux

Billetdeaux CWD Education/Programs

You may bring the quilt square with you to FFL and hang it right then and there. If you want to send it ahead of time, Jeff needs to have it by next Monday. Honestly at this point, I think it is better to just bring it. Otherwise, Jeff has to deal with shipping the last-minute quilts on top of everything else he is trying to organize and ship down there. There is so much to do these last couple of weeks pre-FFL!

4. 4.my.son

4.my.son Approved members

what is FFL?

5. 2ladybugs

2ladybugs Approved members

Laura, is next Monday the 29th or did you mean the upcoming Monday the 22nd? Mine is completed, I just have to take a picture for my book and the pack it. I was going to send it 2nd day, but it won't leave my house until tomorrow. Let me know if it's better for me to take it or ship it. THX!! :D

6. 2ladybugs

2ladybugs Approved members

FFL is Friends for Life. It's the conference that everyone is talking about right now. There is a ton of info on the CWD home page. :cwds:

7. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

There is also a separate forum for the Friends for Life Conference.

8. GaPeach

GaPeach Approved members

Yes. We will be at Friends For Life this year. I am so excited. I'd love to meet you.

We are arriving on July 4th - staying offsite. I have a brother and sister in Orlando. The first part of the week will be spent visiting family - the last at FFL.

I think I will plan on taking my quilt.

9. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I am obviously having "issues" with the quilt. I didn't make Ian one. I don't know what it is with me and this quilt but for 3 1/2 years I haven't been able to do it.

Maybe if I get my act together in the next week I'll do it and bring it. If I arrive on the 8th Laura, is that too late or would it be better for me to send it to someone who is going earlier?