- advertisement -

question about SpiBelt

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ashley_lynden, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ashley_lynden

ashley_lynden Approved members

Does it lay pretty flat against the body? With his other pump pouch, you can visibly see the large bump under Sloan's shirt?

He's going to play Upward basketball (practice starts next month) so I'm wanting to get him something different. I'm trying to decide between that and one of the belts from TallyGear. What do you think?

2. HBMom

HBMom Approved members

My son plays basketball and wears it under his shirt with no problem.

3. Aidan'sMom

Aidan'sMom Approved members

Aidan has one, it is pretty well hidden under a shirt. I won't say that you cannot see it at all, but it is not bulky. He played tee ball with it on this summer and you barely noticed it was there.

4. sarahconnormom

sarahconnormom Approved members

Connor is playing Upward basketball right now and always wears a Spibelt. It lays pretty flat against his body and does not flop around like other packs we've tried. It is not really noticeable under his shirt.

5. mrcool

mrcool Approved members

Spibelt can be barely noticeable under the shirt, but the thing I don't like about it is the buckle, I feel like it can't be too comfortable without an undershirt.

The best pump pack we've found so far is from: http://www.toosweetboutique.net/

It lies flat against skin, doesn't bounce and cannot be seen under the clothes at all. :)