- advertisement -

puppies!!!

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by beck95, May 30, 2009.

1. beck95

beck95 Approved members

my sisters dog (the one in my avatar) has had puppies!! its sooo exiting. its her first litter and she had nine puppies. there sooo gorgeous. we have taken some pics of them but our computer has broken down so you might not get any pics untill a few weeks. sorry. she had four boys and five girls. we were all worried cause our last dog that got preggie couldnt pass the pups and had a lot of problems. this dogs labour was such a breeze though so we were all relieved. sigh. but while she was having her pups the father of the pups was down a macdonalds having a nice binge. hehe. then the pound found him so we had to go fetch him. well anyways i'll get you some pics A.S.A.P.:D

2. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Awww! I love baby animals! Our gerbil is pregnant again, so we'll have more around soon, and our cat has had 16 kittens in the past (three litters). All baby animals are SO cute. Hope you can get up pictures soon!

3. beck95

beck95 Approved members

sorry but didnt your gerbills have babys just a few weeks ago???:confused: i too love baby animals. we had a cat once and she had three kittens and my sister used to breed foxys but i was only little then so i sorta missed out on all that. about the only thing i remember about them is that i used to baptise them. hehehehehe:p. i feel terrible about it now but i figured it was fun back then. well any way enough story telling. i will try get pics through as soon as our computer gets back and we put the photos on it. dont know how long that'll be though.

4. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Haha, yes. We thought they were both male, she had babies, they mated again immediately after the birth (by the time we noticed there WERE babies, it was too late) and now she's looking rather pregnant again. :p We've separated the father and the previous babies from her, though, so she doesn't get pregnant AGAIN. :eek:

5. beck95

beck95 Approved members

yeah i know what you mean sorta. this pregnancy was accidental to. we tried to keep them seperated but that didnt work either.:mad:

6. Shadow

Shadow Approved members

Congratz!

Awesome, puppies are so cute. :3
    Except ours ... >< Lol.

7. beck95

beck95 Approved members

aww thats a bit nasty.:p hehe.

8. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

My Kitty, Sprinkles.

I love puppies!!! My dog cant have puppies and I dont think she would if she could, because she is terrified of other dogs.

Our cat, on the other hand, has about 5 litters... 7 kits, 2 kits, 2 kits, 2 kits, then 1 kit. Unfortunatly, all but the first litter came unexpectedly, and the kittens didnt make it.

We had to keep the kittens away from her because she would clean them and then start chewing on them, and we didnt have formula (obviously) if they came unexpectedly. She died about a year ago from cat lukemia. :(

9. beck95

beck95 Approved members

oh thats sad.:( we just had our horses put down yesterday cause they were old

10. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

Well at least they were put down because they were old and not because they were really sick. -.-

11. Rukio

Rukio Banned

Just a thought, but, shouldn't your dogs be fixed? Or are they being shown and genetic tested. Sorry for being kinda mean sounding but I really think if a dog isn't a purebred thats improving its breed, it shouldn't be bred and have puppies. :/