- advertisement -

Pump Supplies

Discussion in 'Teens' started by techman93, Nov 6, 2009.

1. techman93

techman93 Approved members

so i recently received my onetouch Ping in the mail. and i have a lot of Deltec Cozmo insulin cartridges left over that i dont plan on using. i was wondering if anybody was interested in buy them for a very small discounted price. They are 300 ml cartridges and manufactured by Smiths medical. Let me know if you are interested:)

2. Allyson94

Allyson94 Approved members

We have tons too.. We have : 9 boxes of cleos.. 17 boxes od Cozmo Cartridges left plus 1 bag of cartridges.. my om hasn't told me when she wants to give them away yet tho

3. techman93

techman93 Approved members

oh wow, thats awful, well u can use the cleos with the ping though. i dont know what to do about my cartridges though

4. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

We just ended up throwing ours out. :( Since those cartridges aren't compatible with any of the pumps out there right now, and we don't know anyone else with D, we didn't know what else to do. I feel bad wasting them though, but I didn't see another option....

5. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

We still use a Cozmo so if you can send any supplies that would be GREAT!!
    PM me if you want to. We love the Cleos, too.