- advertisement -

Pump Supple Company Suggestions

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by lisanc, Feb 17, 2016.

1. lisanc

lisanc Approved members

We used to use Diabetes Specialty and had no problems but since they have merged with Bryam Healthcare, we have had several issues. Now, I was told yesterday, they are no longer carrying our test strips, the Bayer Contour Next. :frown: Does anyone have any good suggestions for alternative supply companies that they ave had good experiences with. With our insurance, we can work with most. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks
    Lisa

2. Megnyc

Megnyc Approved members

I have been very happy with foundation care and reasonably satisfied with solara.

3. Mimikins

Mimikins Approved members

I had a terrible experience with Liberty Medical (especially with billing and finding out what in the world I owed on what products -I had a huge struggle getting an itemized statement from them. I also had issues with them not following up on delivering pump supplies in a timely manner). I've recently switched to Edgepark, and I haven't had any issues yet.

4. rgcainmd

rgcainmd Approved members

I've had not too many horrific problems with Solara.

5. jenm999

jenm999 Approved members

We use Neighborhood for pump supplies and have not had a single problem. They return calls, bill insurance correctly, and hold times are not too long.