- advertisement -

Pump Pouches

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by redmcgee, Dec 11, 2008.

1. redmcgee

redmcgee Approved members

Does anyone know of where we can get some cheap pump pouches. I found a couple of websites and those prices just seem too high. We have a onetouch ping

2. sammysmom

sammysmom Approved members

pumppockets.com this is the only place I get pouches from. They are VERY inexpensive and hold up really well. No buckles or snaps to mess with. The best part is that they have a clearance section and you can get some great deals in there. You NEVER see the pouch under the clothes, it does not bulge out.

hope that helps

3. redmcgee

Yeah those are much cheaper than what I have seen. Does it fit snug? It looks like it does. I bet if I put my mind to it I could probably make one, not sure I want to try though.:p

4. Mom to S&S

Mom to S&S Approved members

Try ebay too. I usually search under 'pump pouch'. I think some of the people who make them post on here but I am not sure.

5. sammysmom

sammysmom Approved members

It fits to the measurment you give. Sam's fit pretty snug. They do not bounce around at all. Like I said, I love the clearance section. I just got Sammy a baseball clearance once with shipping for under 10 dollars. I know you can get that price on some of the e bay ones but I do want bulky ones or ones with snaps or buckles. These hold up well in the washing machine also. My friend told me about these and I have never again bought another pouch. I bought one from pump wear...spent way too much money and this one still held up better. Just my opinion on that though.

Hope you find a pouch that fits your budget!

6. Tori's Mom

Tori's Mom Approved members

7. Abby-Dabby-Doo

Abby-Dabby-Doo Approved members

8. *Shannon

*Shannon Approved members

Nkki's look awesome. I'm going to check out pumppockets.com, too.

I'm glad you asked this, Rhonda. I've been meaning to, but it kept slipping my mind.

9. KatieJane

KatieJane Approved members

10. 22jules

22jules Approved members

I second www.pumppockets.com. We love them! You can size it any way you want to. They also come pretty quickly.

Julie (mom to Jessica 13 and Erin 10 dx 2-9-07 pumping M522)

11. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

12. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

We also bought ours from Ebay, put the pouch just was not for us, but it was very cute and nicely made.. And the lady was super super sweet... and cheap.. :D

13. redmcgee

Those are really cute, I just don't need the christmas ones because she will not be up and going till Jan.14
    Thanks for everyone's input I have seen a coule of different ones that I am going to get and that way we'll be able to decide what she really likes.

14. flabby_abi

flabby_abi Approved members