- advertisement -

Posting to the General CWD Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFormerLantusFiend, Aug 14, 2007.

1. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

I've submitted stuff (personal page, humorous tidbit) a number of times to CWD and never had my submitted stuff show up or gotten any sort of response. What am I doing wrong?

2. DebK

DebK Approved members

Hi, Lantus Fiend,

I have no idea what may have happened. I'm very new here and have read a lot of posts, but haven't replied often. I saw that you're 18, so are you interested in posting on the Teen site or Adults T1? Do you have questions or just interested in chatting? You may prefer to go to the chatrooms if you just want to "talk". How are you handling have D? Dumb question, huh? I presume you're taking injections. How often do you test your blood sugar? Have you graduated from high school or about to start your last year? Do you have supportive family and friends? Well, I've asked plenty, so answer if you'd like. I've had D for 41-1/2 years and took shots for the first 41! I've been using a Minimed 722 pump since April. I like the "freedom" it allows me. Good luck! I look forward to hearing from you.
    Deb

3. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

No, not on the forum- on the general website.