- advertisement -

Please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Sw33tBabi3z, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Sw33tBabi3z

Sw33tBabi3z Approved members

Hey, all!!

I'm very sorry to bother you and hope everyone is doing well. I desperately need a favor;

Due to unforseen circumstances and someone miscounting (*cough* DH*) it looks as though we may be running out of test strips soon!! Does anyone have any extra?

Even just one container they could send my way? I'm sorry I have no $$$ now, maybe if things go well, before the end of the month I could reimburse + a little extra.

We are in dire need of OneTouch Ultra test strips!! Please, if you could help and I would be immensely grateful!

Thanks!

2. wilf

wilf Approved members

Have you tried contacting your local clinic to see if they have any extras/samples?

3. lynn

lynn Approved members

This is what I would suggest. I had to do that several times in the months following diagnosis. I took us awhile to get the insurance to pay for the needed number of strips. Actually the cde got hold of the rep that brought the samples to the office and had him overnight us a bunch one time even.

4. Brandi's mom

Brandi's mom Approved members

If you still need some I think I have some that came with a meter, I think its only 10. I tried to PM you but it said you dont accept private messages.

5. chocoholicsc

chocoholicsc Approved members

I have some I can spare. PM your address and I'll send them to you.

:)Candy

6. selketine

selketine Approved members

7. sisterbeth43

sisterbeth43 Approved members

I also have some I can spare. PM me your addy and I'll try to get them out as soon as I can.

8. Sw33tBabi3z

Sw33tBabi3z Approved members

Hey,
    Sorry it took so long to respond, DD FINALLY got a nurse for school and I don't have to walk back and forth so much with my 3 year old and hopefully get some kind of a job, soon...

Thank you all soooo very much for your responses and suggestions!

:)

I will look into these and get to the PMing.
    God Bless you all and thank you so much, again!