- advertisement -

pizza + candy

Discussion in 'Teens' started by kierbabi09, Nov 1, 2009.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

equals a not so good sugar of 337:eek:
    I went out and walked with my nieces and nephew while they went trick or treating, so I wound up having a couple pieces of candy.
    When we got home my dad ordered pizza, since we were (and still are:rolleyes:) watching the world series (GO PHILLIES, lol:p)
    So we had pizza, and if you mix that with some candy :)cwds:eek:nly about 2 small pieces) and you get 337. I corrected with 3.6 units.
    Oh well, I'm not beating myself up over it, it's only one number, and it's coming down, and the pizza was really good, so it was all werth it. (hahah, wow that was bad (He plays for the phillies))
    Anyway, how was everyone's Halloween? Hope everyone had some good bg's.

2. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

My bg's have been mostly high today... average of 217 :eek: I've had better bg days. I took our neighboor kids trick-or-treating. We walked with their cousins and some of their friends most of the time. It was fun to watch them get all excited. They definitely were not sharing the candy (especially the 2 y/o). We had a great time. I miss hanging out with them; they are great kids. The walking did wonders on my bg's dropped me to 115 :)

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

We took my sister to the zoo for halloween, they have loads of special halloween events there :cwds:. I got my BG up to 198 before we started walking around, after 3 hours of constant walking it had only dropped to 180, but by the time we got in the car an hour later it was down to 126 so I was glad I started out high. :cwds: It was quite cool, I've never walked around the zoo in the dark before. :D

4. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Friday was my church's fall festival, and I had loads of fun. First of all, kind of jokingly I entered the cakewalk, and naturally, I won LOL. A wonderful candy bar cake. Then, my cousin won a diet DP in a ring toss game, so I went and won him a Sunkist. THAT'S teamwork ;). When we were "trunk or treating" I had a low, but nobody was handing out fast-acting candy :eek::rolleyes:! It:rolleyes: was alllllll chocolate, so I ran inside and got me some smarties :D. THEN ate some M&Ms. We all turned into kids that night and had loads of fun. AND I got to see 15 adult women get into a moonwalk and jump in it...interesting :p.

5. techman93

techman93 Approved members

High!

My numbers have been kinda high lately! mostly in the low 200's. w/e. i guess that's what you get when you eat a bunch of M&M's and whoppers. Halloween was pretty lame

6. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

My Science Olympiad team had a party that I went to, and it was tons of fun! Of course there was candy, and of course I ate it....and I bolused. :) A lot. But then at the end of the party I checked and I was 519!!!! :eek: I couldn't figure out where I had gone wrong, because I covered for everything I ate!.....So I corrected and went home, and when I woke up, I had a cold. :rolleyes: Ahhhh sickness. Does wonders for bg's. :)

Anyway, besides that, halloween was fun. Glad everyone else had a good night too. :cwds:

7. techman93

techman93 Approved members

holy crap! 5191 thats awful, i thought being 3-something was bad