- advertisement -

Pets

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by LadyBug, Sep 22, 2008.

1. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

what does every one have and/or want for a pet? i have....
    two cats, Pickles, who's 10 1/2 and Prince, who's 7, a rabbit, Jamie(short for James Potter), who's 1, and fish. I have two FW angels, Lily and Lizzi(calico and white)and three un-named panda cories.

i'd like to have....
    a leopard gecko, a crested gecko(mom has a ban on herps:rolleyes:), a dog and i think it'd be great fun to have a pond with some ducks,but we arn't zoned for it:mad:. oh, and seahorses. i almost got some about 2 years ago, but i didn't have a big enough tank for the larger ones and the little ones were too much work. there was also the price problem. do you know how much aquarium salt costs, LOL:eek:!

and, just for fun, are you on any forums for your pets? i do http://www.rabbitsonline.net, which is really cool. i've tried to find a fish forum, but not had much luck:cwds:

ok, so, what does every body else have?

2. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I have an english springer spaniel named Belle, she is eight. Then I also have a grey cat named Sushi, who is four.

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

I have one purebreed german shepard, his name is LT, I have had him for 3 years since he was a puppy. Then my dog Meeko, is a yorkie-poodle, he is so cute. I've had him since I was 5. He got his name when we were watching Pochantas.

4. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

5. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I don't have any pets. We used to have a dog, Angel, and but we had to get rid of her, because she LOVED to run, and we just didn't have the room:(

What I would like to have is.....a pug or golden retriever puppy.

6. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

My house is a zoo:eek:

Four dogs currently.

Three Rough Collies:

Aspen, 3 1/2 years old
    Riley, 15 month old(his father was the lead dog who played Lassie in the 2005 movie)
    Angel, 11 weeks old(Niece of Aspen)

And then Peaches:

7 year old Shetland sheepdog.

We also have three horses:

Rhiatta, 5 year old QH gelding
    Texas, 2 year old QH gelding
    and Charlie, 5 year old Dutch Warmblood/Thoroughbred gelding

7. misscaitp

Here's a picture

Sorry it is bad quality, the camera I used sucks!

Here's LT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Meeko, on the phone:

[​IMG]

By the way when I took these my room was dirty, sorry!

8. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I have a new puppy Jade, A 2 y/o dog Dax (nicknamed Doodle), Two goldfish (Cozmo and Wanda), and a cat who is like 6 name Lucky.

I want frogs cuz my friend has them and I am jealous!

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

i just got three glofish! a red, a green and a goldish one. two girls i think(the red and gold) and one boy(the green). i'm so excited:D:cool:, i've wanted some for ages!

10. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

I have two dogs:
    Hallie- 8 years old
    Petite Basset Griffon Vendeen (Try saying that three times fast!! :eek:)

Sami- 3.5 years old
    Black Lab, Keeshound, Rotty mix (my baby! :))

And a cat
    Buddie- 13 years old

11. misscaitp

Sami looks like why are you bothering me with that camera! So cute.

I don't think I could deal with reptiles. My friend had plenty, he even had a ferret he would take for walks.

12. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

Haha. Thank you. Sami is quite the character. :) She'll pose for the camera...but only when she's in the mood! Lol. Hallie is sooooo funny. I couldn't find a better picture of her...the one I posted is kinda scary! :eek::p

13. Sunni

Sunni Approved members

I have 4 cats Socks- a 6 year old persian mix rescued from Help for homeless pets 5 years ago? Sasifire, 6month old manx calico mix rescued from under our shed at 4 weeks with no tail and missing a hind leg (she got that name because at times she can be sassy then other times she needs a pacifier(sp?) Smokey, a 1 to 2 year old manx siamese mix rescued from Help for Homeless Pets October 12th 2010 Shasta, 7-9 year old calico mix that was also a rescue from a local shelter And 2 dogs Angel, a purebred Cocker Spaniel(sp?) 2 years old and my pride and joy Sunni, my Saint Bernard who's about? 1and a 1/2 years old

14. beck95

beck95 Approved members

ive got three dogs:
    - Rock- a 5.5 - 6 year old male rottweiler (mine:))
    - Patch - a 2.5 year old female border collie/blue cattle dog/kelpie
    - Snip - a 8.5 - 9 year old male collie/blue cattle dog/kelpie
    two horses:
    - Ebor - a 7 year old ex-racehorse thoroughbred gelding
    - Rocket - a 5 year old ex-racehorse thoroughbred gelding up for sale

a cow:
    - Shirley - a 3 year old Jersey who will hope fully be put in calf around March:D

about 15 Rhode-Island Red/Rhode-Island White chooks + some turkey that are also up for sale:D and two peahens

two birds:
    - goldie - a 6 year old cockatiel hen
    - arora - a 1-2 year old budgie both of these are going to.

i would like a boa goat cause they are sooooo cute and an arabian horse and an an atolian carabash dog but i need more room for all those critters.

15. Leah

Leah Approved members

i'VE had 5 rabbits, a fish(who had cancer, tail rot, was blind, chicken pox--aka fish pox, and a broken jaw... yes we had to hand feed it), and 6 snails.I've always wanted either a dog or a turtle!!!

16. pianoplayer4

pianoplayer4 Approved members

Ok I sort of live on a farm=D at the moment we have 2 dogs Maggie a lab mix who is almost 9 and Maybelle a becion frise sp? who is 2, 2 goats, Chewbaka (chewwy) and Mrs. Hanigan (hanny) not sure how old they are maybe 1 and 2, and cally a cat who is 5. we used to have bessy a cow who was 1 and 2 other goats peaches and cream, and 7 ducks and about 25 chickens. all the ducks were too messy so we gave them to a real farm a fox picked off our chickens one by one until we had one left and gave it away and we did not have enough grass for the cow. oh peaches and cream were mean and would attack people so we had to get rid of them.

I want a cocker spaniel or beagle and an indoor cat name tomas Ohmally